Doing Life Together
Our Life Groups help members grow in their relationship with God so that they might fulfill the great Commission of spreading the gospel beyond the four walls of the church; and empowers them to strengthen relationships with others by uniting in fellowship and supporting each other in their Christian walk.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!Register Here
LIFE GROUP LIST
BGC Book Club (Thursday 700-830PM/Twice a month)
- As disciples of Jesus Christ, it is important we read the Bible and literature connected to our faith for continued growth and development. The BGC Book Club aligns to 2 Timothy 4:13 focusing on reading literature recommended by our Pastor, and having relevant discussions supporting this purpose.
C.A.R.Y. (Tuesday 700-830PM/Twice a month)
- Christian Ambassadors Refresh Yourself – Connected men and women of all ages learn bible-based, purpose driven life lessons in a location that more feasible to those that live outside of Raleigh (i.e. Cary, Apex, Morrisville, South Durham). Your host will be Paula and Kent Hattley. For details contact: email@example.com/301-908-1697
Chosen Daughters (Tuesday 630-830PM/Monthly) (REGISTRATION CLOSED FOR JANUARY CYCLE)
- Helping women understand that God hears you, sees you and has a purpose for your life!
- Explore the foundations of the Christian faith! Great for new Christians, and those who want to continue to grow in Christ.
Friday Night Fellowship (1st & 3rd Friday 630PM)
- Individuals who want to enhance their spiritual life through study and fellowship with others.
High School Life (Wednesday 700PM/Weekly)
- Life Group that presents High School students with the opportunity to talk about real life situations and how they can apply scripture to their everyday lives.
Kingdom Marriage (Monday 700PM/Bi-weekly)
- A Life Group focused on building healthy marriages through studying the bible and improving communication skills for married couples.
Knit With Love
- Learn to knit and crochet while providing warmth and comfort to those in need. Sis. Barbara Cathey serves as the crocheting and knitting instructor.
Men’s Locker Room (1st & 3rd Saturday 700 AM)
- “As Iron Sharpens Iron, One man sharpens another.” For men striving to grow as leaders, husbands, fathers, and Christians; a time for honest conversation, prayer, and good fellowship!
Missional Fellowship (Tuesday after the 1st & 3rd Sunday/Bi-weekly)
- Helping the community without hurting. This group includes a book study and active community engagement. Sometimes meets off site.
Monday School (2nd & 4th Monday 600-730PM)
- This group for adults of all ages uses the Standard Sunday School curriculum while engaging current events.
New Beginnings (Saturday 100-1115 AM/Bi-monthly)
- Offering a safe and nurturing space for individuals to journey through the grieving process.
Noonday Bible Study (Wednesday 1200PM/Weekly)
- Topical Bible study geared toward senior adults, but all are welcome!
POWER Lunch (Thursday 1200PM/Weekly)
- Working professionals in/near the downtown Raleigh area, gathering for fellowship and discussion about God’s word.
Setting a Place for my Sister (Tuesday 700-830PM/Weekly)
- Women’s Bible Study and fellowship group.
Single Young Adults: What To Do While You’re Waiting (Friday 630-830PM/Twice a month)
- To allow young adults 25-45 an opportunity to discuss challenges in dating and how to maintain the integrity of their Christian walk while they wait on God to send them their spouse.
Soulful Food Saturday (Saturday 900AM/Monthly)
- Provide supplemental food boxes to qualifying Seniors. This team is working on establishing BGC as a distribution site for our community and qualifying members.
Soulful Food Thursday (Thursday 800AM/Monthly)
- Provide supplemental food boxes to qualifying Seniors. Serve once a month (3rd Thursday) picking up boxes from the Food Bank and delivering to seniors in neighborhoods. Boxes are prepacked so we’re looking for people who can move them!
Young, Married & Saved (2nd & 4th Friday 700-830PM)
- A biphasic group for married young adults, ages 25-38, consisting of group discussions on the 2nd Friday and group date nights on the 4th Friday. Engaged couples are welcome to attend.